Thursday, October 1, 2009

About the category "alternative medicine"?

Resolved Question

About the collection "alternative medicine"?

the crowning decade answerers in that collection is listed, the sort itemize has 28 prizewinning answers patch the sort decade itemize has 4 prizewinning answers, thence the senior is supported on the sort of prizewinning answers, my discourse is ground is it that im not included in the crowning decade itemize considering that im trusty i hit atleast 6 prizewinning answers in that category, some intent ?

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

I dont undergo which tender your hunting at....
But thanks for fastening by to visit.
Its ever beatific to wager newborn faces. :)

Be well
Tink

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • I conceive you haw be hunting at digit of the planetary pages. On the U.S. page, I'm traded as the #1 answerer with 3302 prizewinning answers in the land (although it hasn't updated in a while). That's at http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylt=…
    I've also been to the U.K. place and it has the crowning answerer in this collection with exclusive 264 prizewinning answers. That's at http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_y… (you'll wager that apiece has a assorted crowning 10).

    Each land (and in turn, apiece site) has it's possess assorted crowning 10. If you got 29 prizewinning answers on questions that were asked in whichever land you're watch the tender of, you would be the #1 answerer in that section... I adopt there aren't some questions asked in that land from that country. ;-)
    I wish I helped!

    Source(s):

  • My preceding account..SkepDoc 2.0 has been indolent since terminal winter, and ease is display as #6 prizewinning answers.

    I hit no intent what senior you are hunting at.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats